We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their academy badge on their uniforms.
At Oasis Academy Woodview, we believe in the importance of a school uniform; it helps foster a sense of identity and unity. As such, we require all pupils to wear full academy uniform every day. Our academy works with the uniform provider Logos4Clothes. Here you can buy everything you need, from school jumpers to PE kits.
Please also refer to our Uniform Policy.
- Yellow polo shirt (with academy logo)
- Burgundy sweatshirt (with academy logo)
- Black/Grey shorts, trousers or skirts
- Black shoes
- Yellow or Burgundy gingham dresses can be worn in the summer
- Burgundy school book bag (with academy logo)
Fleeces and Reversible Fleeces are also available (with academy logo)
Any headwear (including the hijab if worn) should be black, burgundy or dark blue.
- Yellow t-shirt for PE (with academy logo)
- Burgundy/Navy Blue PE shorts for PE
- Burgundy PE Kit bag (with academy logo)
We are grateful to parents and carers for their full support in seeing that high standards are maintained in the wearing of uniform, tidiness and cleanliness. We assume all parents and carers will ensure their son or daughter dresses according to the uniform list. Because of the importance we place on school uniform, any pupil failing to turn up in appropriate uniform will be required to return home.
Jewellery & Watches
No jewellery should be worn apart from small stud-type earrings. Earrings must be removed for PE lessons. Small discrete watches may be worn. Any religious jewellery should be worn beneath clothing.